The legal talent behind Apex Law Office, PLLC
We stand for expertise and years of experience in a wide variety of legal disciplines. Get to know us better.
M. Javad Khan
Javad Khan has handled commercial and personal cases throughout all phases of litigation including pleadings, motions, discovery, trials, settlement negotiations and judgment collection for the firm's business clients. He has trial experience in both civil and criminal matters from intake through final resolution.
As an experienced litigation attorney, Mr. Khan possesses the insight, knowledge and confidence needed to successfully deliver clients the favorable results they deserve.
- All Types of Commercial & Personal Civil Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Defense
- Contract Negotiation & Formation
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Northern Illinois University
Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Practiced Insurance Defense and Subrogation with a prestigious law firm in Fairfax, Virginia
Practiced Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense with a respected litigation firm in Falls Church, Virginia
Founded Apex Law Office PLLC
Admitted to Practice:
- Virginia State Courts
- District of Columbia Superior Courts
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Virgina
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association